The power out of the engine is DC power. Often AC power is required. To handle this conversion an inverter is used with the DC power going into one end and AC power coming out the other.
This power inverter lets you run power tools, appliances and electronics as needed. This power inverter features a high surge capacity for products that require power up to 4000 watts to start and an LED readout to monitor amps and voltage.
- High surge capacity for products that require power up to 4000 watts to start
- Continuous power up to 2000 watts
- Protection from low/high voltage, high temperatures, high currents
- Modified sine wave for up to 87% efficiency
- 3 120V AC outlets
- 2.1 amp USB port - compatible with all smartphones and tablets
- Short circuit and overload protection
- LED indicator light